Here is my Lego 4×4 track all terrain robot vehicle with 4 independently driven tracks using Power Functions motors and infra-red remote control.
As you can see in the video the performance of the robot crossing a variety of terrain is pretty good, and I was pretty pleased with how it turned out on only the second build.
Other links from the video:
- Robohub for news on robots.
- HiTechnic Infrared link for Lego Mindstorms.
- RobotC driver suite for Lego Mindstorms including donate to the project! It’s the v3.0 release, not totally new as I said in the video.
- Magic 360° spin viewer.
- Dexter Industries sensors for Lego Mindstorms.
- Mindsensors sensors for Lego Mindstorms.