It’s not been such a productive week this week, but I have learned a lot. Mainly before starting with a new programming language that it is important to read the documentation (RTFM) before starting so that I am not wasting my time programming something that is already available as an existing function. And that doing a total re-write of code (called ‘re-factoring’) is a good thing TM!
Here is Jerry the Tank Lego robot:
And the Lego Mindstorms NXT based joystick controller, with touch sensor buttons and a third motor encoder being used to control the turret on Jerry:
- I want to buy a robot, IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (IEEE RAS), LinkedIn Groups - sign in required
- NAO robot by Aldebaran Robotics, not Alderan as I said in the video.
- Geminoid robot
- Uncanny alley
- Snakes on planes, yikes!
- Robotic walls
- Fukushima robot operator diary
- HiTechnic IRLink
- Bluetooth API docs, RobotC for Lego Mindstorms
- C style by Linus Torvalds
- C tutorial - I forgot to mention this learning to program in C tutorial site, but it is good.
- Jerry RobotC code, MooSooBoo on Github